EA-DICE ha rilasciato una nuova patch per Battlefield 4 diretta però solo alla versione per Xbox 360 del gioco. Questo fix dovrebbe finalmente rendere il gioco stabile una volta per tutte senza incorrere più nei frustranti freeze e disconnessioni improvvise.
In più l'aggiornamento migliora il respawn, il problema legato al ritardo dell'audio, velocizza il matchamking delle partite online, elimina il bug dei muti invisibili in Zavod 311 e molto altro ancora.
Di seguito il changelog ufficiale:
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren't properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
- Fix for an issue where the "Draw" message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn't scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations