Nintendo ha pubblicato un nuovo update per Splatoon.
Il variopinto sparatutto giunge quindi alla versione 2.2.0, con delle modifiche alle armi ed alle mappe.
Figurano inoltre cambiamenti al bilanciamento di alcune modalità ed al sistema di matchmaking.
Come riporta VG247.it, è necessario installare l'aggiornamento per poter giocare online.
- Adjustments will be made to Main Weapons, Sub Weapons, and Special Weapons
Ranked Battle Adjustments:
- Adjustments will be made to the rules in Rainmaker and Tower Control modes
- Rank S users will be matched up with other rank S users more frequently, and rank S+ users will be matched up with other rank S+ users more frequently
- To accommodate this change, the calculation method for ranks S and S+ users will be adjusted
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Rainmaker Mode
- Saltspray Rig: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from placing Splash Walls in certain places
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes
- Kelp Dome: Small adjustments will be made for Rainmaker mode
- Flounder Heights: In addition to changing the stage layout in Rainmaker, other adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes and to prevent the attachment of Suction Bombs in certain places
- Hammerhead bridge: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes
- The visual effects of position-tracking for teammates will be less visible
- The launching sound effect of the Inkzooka will be more audible
- Fixed the issue in which the ink refills slightly when beginning to charge an empty Splatling weapon
- Fixed the issue in which the Point Sensors and Disruptors do not function when there is significant lag in the connectivity
- Fixed the issue in which players are able to move the Tower even when they are not on the Tower by swimming in the area bordering the top and sides of the Tower
- Fixed the issue in which the Rainmaker shield does not take damage when the shield is extremely close to a wall
- Fixed the issue in which visual effects do not display when some of the ink hit the Rainmaker Barrier and Splash Walls
- Fixed the issue in which some ink splats occasionally go through thin walls
- Fixed the issue in which rollers occasionally inflict damage through thin walls
- Fixed the issue in which Kraken occasionally inflicts damage against opponents hiding on the other side of a thin wall
- Fixed the issue in which Shooter type main weapons shoot at a faster rate than usual when specific special weapons are activated
Bug Fixes in Battle Dojo:
- Fixed the issue in which Splash Walls do not block opponents' bombs and blasters
- Fixed the issue in which the damage stats for Splattershot Jr., Custom Splattershot Jr., N-ZAP 85, and N-ZAP89 are displayed as higher than they actually are
- This only changes the information displayed in the stats. The actual stats will remain the same.
- Adjustments will also be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience