Come da prassi per numerose uscite più o meno recenti, anche Far Cry Primal al lancio è stato accompagnato dalla patch del day one.
L'aggiornamento dal peso di circa 560MB, contribuisce a migliorare la stabilità generale del titolo e introduce la modalità Expert Mode. Qui di seguito potete leggere il changelog ufficiale della patch.
Stability & Performance
- Optimization and stability have been improved
- Improved lighting
- Weapons & HUD: Improved reticle display
Wildlife & AI
- Improved beast companion behavior
- Fixed rare animation issues
- Improved visual of the mammoth when it destroys objects
- Improved animal fighting behaviour when triggering a fight
Design & progression
- Tweaked and balanced XP rewards
- Tweaked the damage ratio of certain recipes
- Improved overall balancing
- Improved animations of weapons on fire
- Fixed issues with lit weapons during cinematics at night
- Improved player navigation and small collision issues
- Improved camera transition and minor collision issues on cinematics
Here's more on Expert Mode:
- Players' health has been halved compared to Hard difficulty.
- Reduced players aim assist.
- AI shoots faster by 1/3
- Enemies in combat are not shown on mini map by default (they appear only if they are tagged).
- It takes the AI a longer time to "forget" you when you hide
- The aim assist box is reduced for several weapon types (bow, club, spear)
- The player damage is reduced
Avete letto dell'easter egg di Assassin's Creed in Far Cry Primal?