Bohemia Interactive ha rilasciato quest'oggi un sostanzioso aggiornamento per ArmA 2 e tutte le sue espansioni.
Le principali novità preparate dalla software house ceca riguardano l'aggiunta dell'anti-aliasing FXAA per Operation Arrowhead e la soluzione di alcuni bug riscontrati nel gioco.
Di seguito la lista completa delle modifiche, in lingua Inglese:
Operation Arrowhead, patch 1.60
- New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
- Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes a number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
- Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
- Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
- AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
- Aircraft & Helicopter simulation received slight improvements
- ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most annoying bugs
- Numerous other small bugs/glitches fixed
Arma 2, patch 1.11
- Numerous bug fixes, multiplayer code tweaks and mission fixes
- ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of the most annoying bugs
Arma 2: Free, patch 1.11
- MP Code brought into line with Arma 2 for compatibility
BAF, patch 1.03; PMC, patch 1.02
- Several stability and game saves fixes as well as mission tweaks, also new BAF missions included.