Disponibile la build 149 di Project C.A.R.S.
Nuovi accorgimenti da Slightly Mad Studios.
Slightly Mad Studios, al lavoro anche su Test Drive Ferrari, ha rilasciato la build 149 di Project C.A.R.S..
L'update è rivolto ai Team Member o ai possessori di un account dallo status superiore.
Tra le principali novità, da notare nell'elenco in basso (in lingua inglese), vi segnaliamo l'aggiunta del nuovo tracciato de La Sarthe.
- Added Loire track
- Wheel-to-wheel contact effects are now attenuated according to axial distance from wheel center
- Tyre smoke bug fixes
- Fix for particles not appearing in mirror (still has draw order badness)
- Further reduce distance at which particles get culled in cockpit view
- Code cleanup and remove unnecessary front wheel optimization
- Revert two previous CLs to speed free camera up again
- Revised Logitech G25 ffb config (owners must start new profile)
- Disabling gear wobble again. StephenB reporting it makes some cars sound funny
- Fixes problem of rapid drop in potential lap time as calculated on the Live Delta hud page
- T500 FFB tweaks to spring and average weight
- Added Steering Ratio support for per-vehicle steering locks
- Changed Aries Car Setup option from Steering Lock to Steering Ratio slider
- Disable 'Steering Lock' slider in the controller UI
- Added -steeringratio command line switch to enable the ratio code
- Decision to accept/reject wheel-to-wheel contact is consistent for both affected vehicles
- Adjusted computation of axial distance of contact from wheel center
- Wheel detach caused by accumulated forces now depends on random chance specified by tweaker
- Disabled delayed wheel detach
- Kart FFB tuning
- HUD telemetry: fixed incorrect scaling of g-force meter
- F68: fixed livery names
- Revised the load sensitivties and some grip balance, Gumpert, Racer 4, SuperKart
- Adjusted the new FFB paramters to a natural feel. Target is to provide good resistance with progreesive lightening into understeer. All cars done
- Enabled Formula A mirror in cockpit HUD
- HUD: mirror changes (wider, adjusted frame)
- Asano X4: added metallic livery support
- FFB tyre load multi reduced from 0.5 to 0.3 for Formula B
- Formula B: added metallic liveries
- New Loire logo and track maps
- New Ariel Atom Mugen export
- New Formula A export
- New California Raceway export