Nuova e corposa patch per Diablo 3 che si aggiorna alla versione 2.0.4. L'aggiornamento mira a risolvere alcuni bug tecnici riscontrati nel gioco, migliora la stabilità e aggiorna classi, oggetti, quest e interfaccia grafica.
La patch è disponibile per il download sia in Nord America e sia in Europa. Di seguito il changelog dei cambiamenti generali:
Greatly increased the survivability of pets summoned by several items and skills, including:
- The Gidbinn
- Litany of the Undaunted
- Call of the Ancients
- Falling Sword - Rise Brothers
- All Town hubs have had the placement of the Nephalem Rift Obelisk, Orek, and Kadala adjusted to help reduce the chance of accidental clicking
- The Blacksmith's Belongings box in Act I no longer has collision
- The Healing statistic on the Character screen uses new stat weighting to provide better guidance
- Toughness, DPS, and Healing statistics are guideline stats. Some stats were contributing too much to the overall total, such as Life per Resource spent, and the total now should be more accurate for players who rely on these estimates for making their gearing decisions. Actual healing being provided has not been changed.
- All pets, including Witch Doctor and Demon Hunter pets, now scale their damage with Critical Hit Damage
- New Paragon Portraits have been added
- There are now new portraits granted for players who reach Paragon 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, and 800