Far Cry New Dawn è disponibile solo da oggi e come in molti altri titoli Ubisoft, è già disponibile una patch volta a risolvere alcuni bug e problemi vari che affliggono questo FPS post-apocalittico.
Come riporta Gamingbolt, il gioco al momento soffre infatti di gravi problemi, per esempio c'è un bug che impedisce di utilizzare le armi da mischia, un altro che impedisce la corretta segnalazione dei nemici sulla bussola e molto altro ancora. Insomma vi conviene scaricarla se volete migliorare l'esperienza di gioco, qui sotto potrete inoltre dare un'occhiata al patch note completo:
- Fixed an issue where the player would keep some weapons in his inventory during specific missions.
- Added a missing underwater effect during some missions.
- Fixed an issue where enemy AIs could occasionally get stuck during specific activities.
- Fixed an issue with an AI running away too early in a specific mission.
- Fixed an exploit where the player could enter a VIP room by another location.
- Fixed an issue where finishing two specific missions at the same time could prevent one of them from ever completing.
- Fixed an issue where the client would spawn in the floor if he connected at the wrong moment during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not receive some radio calls under specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the player could see an NPC weapon passing through their model in a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the completion of a mission if another mission was active at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where a warning message was missing when an ally needed help during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player would find himself stuck outside of homebase during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a mission from failing and restarting even if the fail conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue where some shaders were missing if the player loaded the game with only the launch portion installed.
- Fixed an issue where debug text would appear in the screen instead of the correct tip with alternative driving controls.
- Adjusted precondition on some of the NPCs lines in the homebase.
- Fixed an issue where some corpses would not be replicated correctly for the client.
- Fixed an issue where an alarm prop could spawn inside another prop in a specific location.
- Fixed an issue where some trees and rocks would disappear and reappear in a specific location.
Cosa ne pensate? Avete notato miglioramenti con la nuova patch?