Tra i giochi usciti nel corso del 2015 una delle produzioni più apprezzate è senza alcun dubbio The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, terzo capitolo della saga sviluppata dai polacchi di CD Projekt RED e ispirata ai romanzi di Andrzej Sapkowski.
Quello proposto dalla software house è sicuramente un titolo mastodontico e di altissima qualità ma allo stesso tempo ricco di piccole imperfezione e di qualche bug più o meno fastidioso. La software house ha pubblicato nella giornata di ieri la patch 1.12 introducendo parecchie novità e diversi miglioramenti.
Vi lasciamo al changelog completo (in inglese) pubblicato sulla pagina dedicata di Reddit. Si tratta di un elenco davvero corposo che sottolinea dei fix sia a livello di gameplay che di quest.
Hearts of Stone
- Fixes issue whereby achievement titled Wild Rose Dethorned could not be completed.
- Fixes interaction on pickaxe in quest titled Enchanting: Quality Has Its Price.
- Fixes issue (in majority of contexts) whereby not all diagrams could be collected in quest titled From Ofier's Distant Shores.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some players were prevented from spreading smoke throughout all rooms in crypt during quest titled Dead Man's Party.
- Fixes issue whereby book merchant named Marcus T.K. Hodgson failed to appear in market square in Novigrad.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some Knights of the Flaming Rose in quest titled Open Sesame! in Hearts of Stone expansion could not be killed.
- Introduces a number of improvements to general game performance.
- Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled The Drakenborg Redemption remained in Journal despite completion of all objectives.
- Fixes issue whereby swapping of enchanted gear within Inventory granted permanent bonuses to statistics.
- Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled The Royal Air Force remained in Journal despite completion of all objectives.
- Fixes issue whereby players could not eavesdrop on guards during quest titled Witcher Seasonings in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby some players could not talk to Shani at certain juncture of quest titled Dead Man's Party in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Introduces a series of minor difficulty balance tweaks at all difficulty levels in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes rare issue whereby inebriation effect would persist on screen after quest titled Dead Man's Party in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby phase titled Enchanting: Start-up Costs would remain in Journal after Enchanter was paid relevant amount.
- Fixes incorrect Stamina bonus granted for Caparison of Lament in New Game mode.
- Fixes incorrect mesh appearing on Viper School swords in New Game mode.
- Fixes previously unlootable container within Kaer Morhen watchtower during quest titled Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear.
- Fixes rare issue whereby a doll could not be picked up in quest titled Where the Cat and Wolf Play.
- Fixes specific user's issue with werewolf in quest titled Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted.
- Fixes issue whereby some toxic gas clouds failed to poison or deal damage to playeracter.
- Fixes issue whereby scabbard meshes were missing from witchers other than Geralt.
- Fixes rare issue whereby attacks performed near friendly NPCs resulted in unintended regeneration of Stamina.
- Fixes exploit involving Alchemy skill titled Tissue Transmutation.
- Fixes issue whereby quickslots could disappear if game difficulty level was changed during combat.
- Fixes exploit involving Superior White Raffard's Decoction and skill named Delayed Recovery.
- Fixes rare issue whereby skill named Flood of Anger incorrectly enabled Signs Tree and enhanced Sign Intensity permanently.
- Introduces fix whereby special bonus granted by Superior Blizzard will take effect only when slow-motion is triggered.
- Fixes a number of issues affecting potion called Chort decoction.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some mini-bosses could become immortal under certain circumstances.
- Fixes misleading message displayed when players attempted to cast Signs in combat, while enveloped by a cloud resulting from the detonation of a Dimeritium Bomb.
- Fixes issue whereby items in merchants' stores could not be compared to currently equipped items.
- Fixes exploit whereby some items (runes, glyphs) could be upgraded infinitely.
- Introduces UI enhancement whereby herb name is now displayed above available interaction.
- Fixes issue whereby keys/controls (mouse and keyboard) were not unbound from current setting when attempted.
- Fixes issue whereby Toggle HUD button would not always work correctly during set scenes.
- Introduces enhancement whereby ingredients required for a pinned formula and in possession of a merchant are now highlighted in said merchant's Shop screen.
- Improves quest tracking by enabling tracking of objectives across different game regions.
- Fixes issue whereby Witcher Medallion and statistics bar could disappear if game difficulty level was changed during combat.
- Introduces enhancement on PCtems whereby weapon and armor repair kits can now be applied via drag and drop.
- Fixes issue on PCtems whereby toggling HUD did not work correctly on QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard configurations.
- Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Shortcut would not complete correctly.
- Fixes issue whereby destroyed monster nests would respawn after a time.
- Fixes rare issue whereby Shop screen would not correctly for traveling merchants.
Avete letto la nostra intervista con gli sviluppatori di The Witcher 3?